Thursday, April 3, 2008

Two Bentley convertibles

I'm getting a little bored and it seems most of what I have from the Cars on 5th car show are multiple picture of the same car, just different angles, etc. Because of that, I am branching out to include cars on and off 3rd St S as well as from around Naples. So, here are the first entries away from 5th Ave S. I'll have to say, it's much more fun driving 3rd St. area then 5th Ave. S. area. There just seems to be nicer cars, they are easier to photograph since road is a bit wider and there's more of them. I will say though, if a car is parked on the West side of the road, I have a hard time because of the sun.



Bentley convertible parked on Broad Ave S. in the 3rd St. S shopping and entertainment district.



Bentley parked at a home off 8th Ave S.


Please leave a comment if you like what you see here.

No comments: