Friday, April 4, 2008

Porsche dealership - Naples, FL

Naples Porsche dealership is right on 41 across from the Naples Beach Hotel's golf coarse and easliy seen as you drive by. Often I'll stop to see what they have on display and snap a few photos. Today I'm posting photos taken just last Tuesday when I met my wife Nancy at the nearby mall for lunch. I had a few minutes to spare before she got there so I quickly made my way down 10th through Lake Park to a side street that leads to the dealership.

Enjoy!

Naples, FL Porsche dealership


Porsche Boxster


Maserati on back lot


So, what'd you think? Let me know by leaving a comment.

3 comments:

jim christopher said...

cool cars great photos what kind of car do you have does anyone ever say anything when you take photes of there cars

jim christopher said...

cool cars do people ever say anything about taking the pictures hope not .love the site JC

NaplesGC said...

Thanks JC. About if people say anything when I'm taking the picture of their car, hopefully I'm on my way in less than a few seconds, so they don't really have time to say anything. Remember, the candid photos you see are always taken while I'm in my car, so I can't loiter.

I will sometimes take a few passes in order to get a better photo and many times I think the car owner may be nearby and see me keep going by. On Third St S. and Fifth Ave S., it's hard because there are so many outdoor cafe's that makes me a bit timid.

I'm sure the valet attendants notice my car circling the strip for sometimes a half hour, but they don't have time to say anything.

Note that I changed the name of the blog and the blog intro to reflect more car options rather than just the Cars on 5th car show. Stay tuned!