Sunday, June 15, 2008

Red convertible on 3rd St - Naples, FL


Red convertible as seen from 9th St looking toward 3rd Ave at St. Ann's. I followed and took the next two photos.

 

I was driving around Saturday afternoon, taking turns down streets, etc. Not much was going on as it wasn't dinner time yet. I was on 9th Ave South just off 3rd St and low and behold, I look up and see this beauty on 3rd Ave. I quickly followed past St. Ann's church with an SUV between me and this photo opt. As we got to the light at Broad and 3rd I slipped to the side of the SUV and snapped this quick. I managed only another shot from the back then he took off down third and left into Aqualane Shores. I think he saw me taking pictures out my sunroof so I abandoned the chase.
Posted by Picasa




New tags on this red convertible on 3rd St. Soon after this picture he took off down 3rd. I quickly switched the camera to movie mode and captured some awesome street noise from his car as he sped off.

1 comment:

Oso del Altiplano said...

what a beautiful car... love the color